New Haven, CT
Dear New Haven Grant Seeker,
Thank you for your interest in Carolyn Foundation.
Based on feedback from the community, Carolyn Foundation has made the decision to focus narrowly on youth development programming in New Haven, in support of marginalized youth. As such, we have funded:
- Common Ground – New Haven Ecology Project
- Elm City Internationals
- Music Haven
- Pequenas Ligas Hispanas de New Haven
- Planned Parenthood of Southern New England
- Solar Youth
- Squash Haven
- St. Martin de Porres Academy
- The Elm Shakespeare Company
- The New Haven Urban Resources Initiative
We are continuing to reassess what else we may do in the community.
Carolyn Foundation will welcome applications from youth development organizations, with a preference for organizations led by and/or are serving a large percentage (>70%) of Black, Indigenous, and People of Color (BIPOC), with programming in the City of New Haven, CT and with annual budgets of ~$1 million dollars or less. You may access the application through our online grants management system. Applications are due September 15.
August 5, 2020