New Haven, CT
Dear New Haven Grant Seeker,
Thank you for your interest in Carolyn Foundation.
Based on feedback from the community, Carolyn Foundation is focusing narrowly on youth development programming for youth ages 13-18 in New Haven, CT. We are taking a two-pronged approach to:
- Support a core group of youth development partners who have distinguished themselves for serving our target population; and
- Support BIPOC-led organizations that have unique program offerings and relationship with BIPOC youth.
In this way we strive to provide both breadth and depth to our youth development focus.
Our Core Partners are:
- Common Ground – New Haven Ecology Project
- Elm City Internationals
- Music Haven
- Pequenas Ligas Hispanas de New Haven
- Planned Parenthood of Southern New England
- Solar Youth
- Squash Haven
- St. Martin de Porres Academy
- The Elm Shakespeare Company
- The New Haven Urban Resources Initiative
Our 2022 BIPOC Youth Development Grantees are:
- ARTE, Inc.
- Catholic Charities Archdiocese of Hartford
- Central Connecticut Coast YMCA
- Connecticut Students for a Dream
- Dwight Hall at Yale
- Ice the Beef
- New Haven Leon Sister City Project
- New Haven Promise
- Phenomenal I Am, Inc.
- The Institute Library
- Urban Community Alliance
- Youth Entrepreneurs
Our 2023 grant round for BIPOC-led youth development grants opened June 15, 2022. Click here to read more about the grantmaking guidelines. You may apply here. The deadline to apply is August, 31, 2022.